From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borre may refer to:
- Borre, Norway, a former municipality and village in Norway
- The Borre mound cemetery
- Borre, Nord, a commune of the Nord département, France
- Borre, Denmark, a village on the Danish island of Møn
- Borre Golfbane, a golf course in Norway
- A placename “borrenakken” in Vaalse county, on the Northern part of the Island of Falster, south of Zealand, Denmark
- Borre style, a Scandinavian animal style which is named after a boat grave in Borre, Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.