Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borrow or borrowing can mean: to receive (something) from somebody temporarily, expecting to return it.
- In finance, monetary debt
- In language, the use of loanwords
- In arithmetic, when a digit becomes less than zero and the deficiency is taken from the next digit to the left
- In music, the use of borrowed chords
|Look up borrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up borrowing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- David Borrow (born 1952), British politician
- George Borrow (1803–1881), English author
- Nik Borrow, bird artist and ornithologist
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.