Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borsa may refer to:
|Look up borsa or borša in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Børsa, a village in Skaun municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Børsa (municipality), a former municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Børsa Church, a church in Skaun municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Borșa (Hungarian: Borsa), a town in Maramureş County, Romania
- Borșa, Cluj, a commune in Cluj County, Romania, which includes Borşa-Cătun and Borşa-Crestaia villages
- Borșa, a village in Săcădat Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Borșa, a village in Vlădeni Commune, Iaşi County, Romania
- Roger Borsa (1060/1 – 1111), son of Robert Guiscard, the Norman conqueror of southern Italy and Sicily
- Roland Borsa (died 1301), voivod of Transylvania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.