Jump to navigation Jump to search
Borsa may refer to:
|Look up borsa or borša in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Børsa, a village in Skaun municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Børsa (municipality), a former municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Børsa Church, a church in Skaun municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Borșa (Hungarian: Borsa), a town in Maramureş County, Romania
- Borșa, Cluj, a commune in Cluj County, Romania, which includes Borşa-Cătun and Borşa-Crestaia villages
- Borșa, a village in Săcădat Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Borșa, a village in Vlădeni Commune, Iaşi County, Romania
- Roger Borsa (1060/1 – 1111), son of Robert Guiscard, the Norman conqueror of southern Italy and Sicily
- Roland Borsa (died 1301), voivod of Transylvania
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Borsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.