Jump to navigation Jump to search
Inlet on Loch Fionnsabagh at Borsham
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||ISLE OF HARRIS|
Borsham (Scottish Gaelic: Boirseam) is a village in the 'Bays' area of Harris in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland. Borsham is within the parish of Harris. The settlement is situated off the C79, popularly known as 'The Golden Road'.
- "Details of Borsham". Scottish Places. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- "C79 (Harris)". Sabre. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
- Rowe, Mark (2017-04-10). Outer Hebrides: The Western Isles of Scotland, from Lewis to Barra. Bradt Travel Guides. ISBN 9781784770365.
- Scotland, The Church of (2016-12-24). "Skye minister's unique story told in BBC Alba documentary". www.churchofscotland.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
- ""Nuair a dh'fhaighnicheas cuideigin dhomh cò às a tha mi, canaidh mise, às na Bàigh anns na Hearadh, balach nam Bàgh.", Balach nam Bàgh - BBC ALBA". BBC. Retrieved 2018-03-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Borsham.|
- Video clip of Borsham from BBC documentary about the life of John D Urquhart.
- Canmore - Harris, Borsham site record
|This article about a location in the Western Isles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|