Borsi may refer to:
- Maria Luigia Borsi, Italian opera singer
- Teresa De Giuli Borsi, born Maria Teresa Pippeo (1817–1877), Italian opera singer
- Veronica Borsi (1987), Italian hurdler
- Borsh, a village in southern Albania
- Borsh Castle, a castle near the village Borsh, Albania
- Borsi, Greece, a village in the northern part of Elis, Greece
- Borsi, the Hungarian name for the village Borša, eastern Slovakia
- Borsi Colony, a quarter of the city of Durg, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.