Borve and the adjoining coastline, viewed from Beinn na Moine
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||ISLE OF BARRA|
Borve (Scottish Gaelic: Borgh) is a village on the west coast of the Isle of Barra in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland. Borve is within the parish of Barra, and is situated on the A888 which is the island's circular main road.
There are a number of neolithic remains nearby, including a burial cairn, and standing stones.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Borve (Isle of Barra).|
- Canmore - Barra, Borve site record
- Canmore - Barra, Borve Standing Stones site record
- Canmore - Barra, Borve Viking Burial site record
- Canmore - Barra, Sligeanach Cairn site record
- Canmore - Barra, Dun Borve site record
|This article about a location in the Western Isles is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|