Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bose, Bose, böse, or Böse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bose may refer to:
- Subhash Chandra Bose, 'Netaji', revolutionary of India's independence movement
- Sarat Chandra Bose, Indian independence activist and brother of Subhas Chandra Bose
- Satyendra Nath Bose, physicist from India
- Jagadish Chandra Bose, scientist and polymath from India
- Bose Corporation, an audio company
- Bose (crater), a lunar crater
- Bose (film), a 2004 Tamil-language film starring Srikanth and Sneha
- Bose (surname), a surname (and list of people with the name)
- Baise, or Bose, a prefecture-level city in Guangxi, China
- Bose, Poland
- Bose Monastic Community, a monastic community at Bose, Magnano, Biella, Italy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.