|Look up bose, Bose, böse, or Böse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bose may refer to:
- Bose Corporation, an audio company
- Bose (crater), a lunar crater
- Bose (film), a 2004 Tamil-language film starring Srikanth and Sneha
- Bose (surname), a surname (and list of people with the name)
- Baise, or Bose, a prefecture-level city in Guangxi, China
- Bose, Poland
- Bose Monastic Community, a monastic community at Bose, Magnano, Biella, Italy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.