|Look up Bosh or bosh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bosh is a noun and interjection with several meanings.
Bosh or BOSH may also refer to:
- Chris Bosh (born 1984), an American professional basketball player
- Chris Bosh (wrestler), an American professional wrestler
- Bosh Pritchard (born 1919), an American football player
- BOSH (protocol), Bidirectional-streams Over Synchronous HTTP, a transport protocol in computer networking
- Bosh Berlin, American rock band from St. Louis
- BOSH (band), Christian Rock band from Bournemouth, United Kingdom
- The nonsense and whimsical writings of Edward Lear, such as A Book of Bosh
- Cloud Foundry BOSH, a project for release engineering, deployment, and lifecycle management of large-scale cloud software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bosh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.