From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Bossman may refer to:
- Bossman (artist), a.k.a. Travis Holifield or Jimmy Hash, an American hip hop artist
- Ray Traylor, an American professional wrestler
- The Bossman, a.k.a. Professor Krumps, a wizarding head from Wizards of Waverly Place
- Bossman, the fictional character member of the Amoeba Boys, a group of characters in the animated series The Powerpuff Girls
- Francis Bossman, a Ghanaian footballer
- Kelvin Bossman (born 1991), Ghanaian footballer
- Peter Bossman, a Ghanaian-born Slovenian doctor and politician, the first black mayor in Slovenia
- Bossman (song), by Beenie Man
- "Bossman", song by Nancy Sinatra, written Azzarto Azzarto Holt from Nancy Sinatra (album) and Chasing It episode 2004
- "Bossman", song by rapper Soulja Slim The Streets Made Me and Greatest Hitz (Soulja Slim album)
- "Bossman", song by Ronnie Hawkins & the Hawks, Elias McDaniel
- "Bossman", song by rapper ReTo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bossman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.