|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012)|
|د بُست پوهنتون|
Bost University, Helmand
|Motto||د روښانه راتلونکی په لور یو ګام|
Motto in English
|Step for a bright future|
|President||Diplom Engineer Mahmood Sangin|
|Vice-Chancellor||Abdullah Zeyayee Academic|
|Engineering, Law, Economics, Medicine, Computer Science|
|Location||Lashkargah, Helmand, Afghanistan
|Colors||Black, red, and green ‹See Tfm›‹See Tfm›‹See Tfm›|
Bost University (Pashto: د بُست پوهنتون) is a private, non-sectarian university in Lashkargah, Helmand Province, Afghanistan founded in 1391–2012 by Ahmad Jan Popal. Bost University offers 4-year undergraduate degrees and certificates for short term courses and training in Engineering, Medicine, Computer Science, Law and Economics. The university's faculty possesses appropriate academic credentials. Furthermore, many are or have been practicing professionals of note. In terms of faculty composition. Bost University’s multi-complex facility has been conceived with the objective of supporting the university's programs (both academic and extra-curricular) to high quality standard.
- The Faculty of Law and Political Science has two departments: Law and Management(Political Science).
- The Faculty of Economic has four departments - Statistics, Finance, Business Administration and Economics.
- The Faculty of Engineering has four departments: Architecture, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering.
- The Faculty of Medicine is 6 years program in general Medicine.
- The Faculty of Computer Science has two departments: Hardware and Software.
The Bost University library has more than 8000 Pashto, Dari, and English books for its students.
The Bost University has a laboratory for its engineering faculty students.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bost University.|