Boston, Davao Oriental
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Municipality of Boston|
Map of Davao Oriental with Boston highlighted
|Region||Davao Region (Region XI)|
|Barangays||8 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Rebecco Rosit Sr.|
|• Electorate||9,210 voters (2016)|
|• Total||357.03 km2 (137.85 sq mi)|
|• Density||38/km2 (98/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)87|
|Climate type||Tropical rainforest climate|
|Income class||3rd municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||87,671,646.42 (2016)|
Boston is politically subdivided into 8 barangays.
- San Jose
|Population census of Boston|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Davao Oriental". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region XI (Davao Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region XI (Davao Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region XI (Davao Region)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Davao Oriental". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Davao Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|