Boston Tea Men
|Full name||Boston Tea Men|
North Andover, Massachusetts
|Head Coach||Tony Martone|
Boston Tea Men was an American soccer team based in North Andover, Massachusetts, United States. Founded in 2009, the team played in the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL), a national amateur league at the fourth tier of the American Soccer Pyramid, in the Northeast Atlantic Division.
The team played its home games in the stadium on the campus of Merrimack College. The team's colors are white, blue and red.
As of February 2011[update] the team appears to have folded, with the NPSL website no longer listing it nor its own website being active.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2010)
The Tea Men are a quasi-reincarnation of the former New England Tea Men, who played in the old North American Soccer League from 1978 to 1980 and still have a strong recognition in the Boston soccer community.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|Year||Division||League||Regular Season||Playoffs||Open Cup|
|2010||4||NPSL||6th, Atlantic||Did not qualify||Did not enter|
- Tony Martone (2010–present)
- Boston Tea Men Debut in NPSL in 2010
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-25. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-23. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-08-31. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-06-02. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- https://www.lehighsports.com/sports/msoccer/rosters/displayPlayer.asp?PLAYER_ID=2182[permanent dead link]