|This article does not cite any sources. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Village and union council|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
Botala (Urdu: بوتالہ ), is a village and one of the 51 Union Councils of Khushab District in the Punjab Province of Pakistan. It is situated 3.5 km south from the main Mianwali-Lahore road. It is about 12 kilometers distance from district headquarters Jauahrabad and 60 kilometers from divisional headquarters Sargodha.
- Area:Total area is near about 10,000 acres (40 km2).
- Sub Areas: Pindi, Jhugi manday wali, Handan wala, Balkian aala boad.Neher pul jabbi
- Different parts of the agricultural areas of the village: Tapian, Gada maar, Jhugi manday wali, Hadan wala, shero, Kamoon,
Population is about 18,000.
The lands of the village are fertile with 98% irrigated areas and 2% desert.
- Crops: The major crops of botala are sugarcane, rice, wheat,etc.
- Canal and irrigation system: There are 5 major canals in the lands of Botala. Hundreds of water courses are lying there.
- Deserts: The great Thal Desert starts from Botala and its native town Hadali as well.