|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|West||Pakuranga Heights, Pakuranga North|
Botany Downs is a suburb of Auckland, New Zealand. This residential area was previously part of the East Tamaki area. According to the 2006 census, Botany Downs has a population of 4830, having grown 2.7% since 2001. It has one of the country's biggest shopping malls - Botany Town Centre. The suburb is in the Howick ward, one of the thirteen administrative divisions of Auckland City. Since 2008, a general electorate, Botany, carries the name of the suburb.
- Sancta Maria College is a coeducational secondary (years 7-13) school integrated with the state system, with a decile rating of 8 and a roll of 854.
- Elim Christian College is a coeducational Christian school with students from new entrants to Year 13 that is integrated with the state system, it has a decile rating of 9 and a roll of 550 with first stages of roll growth beginning in 2011.
- Botany Downs Secondary College is a coeducational secondary (years 9-13) public school, with a decile rating of 10 and a roll of 1835.
- Willowbank Primary School (years 1-6)
- Botany Downs Primary School.
- Point View School is a coeducational state contributing Primary School (years 1-6) with a decile rating of 10 and a roll of 778.
- Botany Town Centre
- Botany Library
- Photographs of Botany Downs held in Auckland Libraries' heritage collections.