Bothe-Napa Valley State Park
|Bothe-Napa Valley State Park|
|Location||Napa and Sonoma Counties, California, USA|
|Nearest city||St. Helena, California|
|Area||1,991 acres (806 ha)|
|Governing body||California Department of Parks and Recreation|
Bothe-Napa Valley State Park is a state park of California in the United States. Located in the Napa Valley, it contains the farthest inland coast redwoods in a California state park. The 1,991-acre (806 ha) park was established in 1960.
In 2011 during the ongoing California budget crisis, this park and the adjacent Bale Grist Mill State Historic Park were among those targeted to be closed due to lack of funding. The Napa County Parks and Open Space District petitioned the state to operate the park in order to avoid closure.
- "Bothe-Napa Valley State Park" (PDF). California State Parks. 2010. Retrieved 2015-10-03.
- "California State Park System Statistical Report: Fiscal Year 2009/10" (PDF). California State Parks. Retrieved 2011-09-24.
- Nissenson, Michal (2011-09-16). "Volunteer group offering to keep Bale Grist Mill alive". Napa Valley Register (Napa, Calif.: Lee Enterprises, Inc.). Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- Bothe-Napa Valley State Park–California State Parks
- Bothe-Napa Valley State Park–Napa Valley State Parks Association