Bothell High School
|Bothell High School|
|9130 NE 180th St.
Bothell, Washington, King County 98011
|School district||Northshore School District|
|Number of students||Approximately 1,800|
|Fight song||On to Bothell|
|Rival||Inglemoor High School, Woodinville High School|
Bothell High School
Urban areas photo from United States Geological Survey
Bothell High School is located in Bothell, Washington, United States, and is one of four high schools in the Northshore School District. Approximately 1,500 students in grades nine through 12 attend the school.
The Bothell High School Science Olympiad team placed first in the state competition in 2007, 2008, and 2009; attending the national competition. In 2007, Bothell High placed 28th at Nationals, in 2008, they placed 17th, and in 2009, 15th. The Science Olympiad team earned second place at the state tournament during 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, & 2015  and qualified for the 2016 Nationals competition.
- Casey Moore '03 - drummer of Magrudergrind 
- Gary A. Wegner '63 - astronomer, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Dartmouth
- Patty Murray '68 - current U.S. Senator, assistant Democratic leader of Senate
- Rep Porter '89 - professional poker player and 3-time World Series of Poker bracelet winner
- Bryan Alvarez '93 - professional wrestler, author, and radio show host
- Layla Angulo '93 - saxophonist, composer, and recording artist specializing in Latin music
- Mark Dugdale '93 - IFBB professional bodybuilder
- John Leonard '93 - plaintiff in Leonard v. Pepsico, commonly known as the Pepsi Points Case
- Chris Walla '93 - singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and member of Death Cab for Cutie
- Kyle Cease '96 - actor, comedian, and motivational speaker
- Daniel Sandrin '98 - Korean Basketball League player
- Robert Delong '04 - drummer, singer/songwriter; primary genres include electronica, EDM, and moombahton
- Johnny Hekker '08 - NFL punter for Los Angeles Rams
- Zach LaVine '13 - NBA player and two-time Slam Dunk Contest champion ('15, '16) 
- Ross Bowers '15 - quarterback for California Golden Bears
- James Allsup '14 - paleoconservative activist and political commentator
- "Bothell High School - Administration". Archived from the original on 2011-07-20. Retrieved 2010-05-04.
- Welcome to the Washington Science Olympiad online!
- Hughes, John B. (June 16, 2010). "Bothell High '63: a stellar class". Bothell Reporter.
- Nystrom, Andy. "Death Cab for Cutie rocker turns up the giving volume for Northshore YMCA". Bothell Reporter. Retrieved 17 August 2013.
- "Daniel Sandrin Transfers from Portland, Joining Brother". Seattle Pacific University Athletics. 2000-05-23. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- "Korea’s Next Hoops Star in Making". The Dong-A Ilbo. 2007-01-06. Retrieved 2013-05-09.
- Mays, Robert (February 27, 2014). "Swinging on the NBA Draft Yo-Yo". Grantland.com. Archived from the original on February 27, 2014.