From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bottom-up (disambiguation))
|Look up bottom-up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bottom-up may refer to:
- Bottom-up (finance), fundamental analysis beginning with specific businesses, regardless of their industry
- Bottom Up (company), a Japanese video game developer and publisher
- Bottom-up parsing, a computer science strategy
- Bottom-up proteomics, a laboratory technique involving proteins
- Bottom Up Records, the record label that released The Greatest Story Never Told and other albums
- Bottom-up testing, an approach to integrated testing where the lowest level components are tested first
- Top-down and bottom-up design, strategies of information processing and knowledge ordering
- Bottom-up approach of the Holocaust
- In sailing or boating, a capsize, turtling or turn turtle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bottom-up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.