This article possibly contains original research. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Local||Sambalpuri Odia|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Boudh is a town and a Notified Area Council in Boudh district in the state of Odisha, India. It is the district headquarters of Boudh district. It is located on the bank of Mahanadi, the largest river of the state of Odisha.
Boudh is located at .
As of 2011[update] India census, Baudhgarh had a population of 20,424. Males constitute 52% of the population and females 48%. Baudhgarh has an average literacy rate of 72%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with 58% of the males and 42% of females literate. 12% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Current MLA from Boudh Assembly Constituency is Pradip Kumar Amat, also Speaker in State Legislative Assembly Odisha. He was also the financial minister of odisha for some period of time after he won 2014 election and then he was changed to speaker now. he was previously also a speaker in 2009-2014. he won the seat in State elections of 2014,2009, 2004 of BJD and also in 2000 as an independent candidate. Previous MLAs from this seat include Sachidananda Dalal of JD who won this seat in 1995 and 1990, Sujit Kumar Padhi of INC in 1985, Himanshu Sekhar Pandhi of INC(I) in 1980, and Natabar Pradhan of JNP in 1977.
- "Yahoo maps location of Boudh". Yahoo maps. Retrieved 2008-12-31.
- http://www.censusindia.gov.in/pca/SearchDetails.aspx?Id=435680[permanent dead link]
- "State Elections 2004 - Partywise Comparison for 105-Boudh Constituency of ODISHA". Election Commission of India. Retrieved 2008-09-26.[permanent dead link]
- "Assembly Constituencies - Corresponding Districts and Parliamentary Constituencies of Odisha" (PDF). Election Commission of India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-03-04. Retrieved 2008-09-26.
- Bailey, F. G. (1963). Politics and Social Change in Orissa. Berkeley: University of California Press.
- Pasayat, C. (1998), Tribe, Caste and Folkculture, Jaipur/New Delhi: Rawat Publications.
- Pasayat, C. (2003), Glimpses of Tribal and Folkculture, New Delhi: Anmol Pub. Pvt. Ltd.
- Pasayat, C. (2007), Tribe, Caste and Society, New Delhi: Mohit Publications.
- Pasayat, C. (2007), History of Tribal Society and Culture, New Delhi: Zenith Books International.
- Pasayat, C. (2007), Tribal Non-tribal Divide: Myth and Reality, Bhubaneswar.
- Pasayat, C. (2008), Oral Tradition, Society and History, New Delhi: Mohit Publications.
- Pasayat, C. (2008), Paschima Odisara Lokageeta (in Oriya), Bhubaneswar: Folklore Foundation.
- Pasayat, C. and Sudam Naik (2008), Subarnapur Darbari Sahitya (in Oriya), Bhubaneswar: Gyanajuga Publications.
- Parishada, O. S. (1995). Studies in Buddhism. Institute of Orissan Culture.