Boudreaux and Thibodeaux
Boudreaux and Thibodeaux are two fictional but humorous characters from Southern Louisiana experiencing life's trials and tribulations. Boudreaux has a wife named Marie and a dog named Phideaux and Thibodeaux has a wife named Clotile. Similar jokes can be found with Ole and Lena jokes mocking Minnesotans and Zeke and Zeb jokes mocking Midwesterners. The jokes can be a few sentences long but can also be longer in length.
- "When Boudreaux got home yesterday, Clotile ran out to him saying, "The car got water in the carburetor!", "How you know that, you?", "Cause it's parked in the Bayou!""
- "Boudreaux was walking down the wharf and he met up with Thibodaux. He says to Thibodaux, "Hey podna, how y'all are?" Thibodaux says, "Mais OK." Boudreaux says, "And how's your wife?" Thibodaux says, "Mais my wifes an angel." Boudreaux says, "You lucky, my wifes still living!""
- "The Kings of Comedy: The Marx Brothers". FlickSided. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
- "Boudreaux & Thibodeaux Cajun Humor/New Jokes Page". cajunguy20.tripod.com. Retrieved 24 May 2018.
- Boudreaux, Larry (1999). Dat Boudreaux Ain't Me, It's Ma Cousin. Boudreaux Cajun General Store. ISBN 0967600200.
- "Da Joke of Da Day". Boudreaux and Thibodeaux Jokes. Retrieved 2016-04-14.
|This article about a fictional character is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|