Bougainville Labour Party
It was established ahead of the inaugural 2005 election by lawyer Thomas Tamusio and philosopher Albert Toro. The party endorsed Bougainville People's Congress candidate Joseph Kabui for the presidency, with party president Peter Nerau opting to contest the Baubake constituency in the Bougainville House of Representatives. It was reported in July 2014 that New Bougainville Party MP John Ken would relaunch and lead the party into the 2015 election, but this did not occur. Nick F. Peniai was the party's unsuccessful candidate for the Bougainville presidency at the 2015 election.
- "Bougainville minister announces new party". PNG Post-Courier. 7 April 2005.
- "The dreams and illusions". PNG Post Courier. 10 March 2009.
- "Labour party to support Kabui". PNG Post-Courier. 27 April 2005.
- "ABG member prepares to launch party". PNG Post Courier. 30 June 2014.
- "Elections in the Autonomous Region of Bougainville 2015 General Elections" (PDF). International Foundation for Electoral Systems. Retrieved 23 March 2017.
|This article about a Papua New Guinea political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|