Becketts Oasts, Tonbridge Road, Bough Beech
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||South East Coast|
|EU Parliament||South East England|
Bough Beech is a hamlet in the county of Kent, England, and is south of the Bough Beech Reservoir. It is located approximately three miles east of Edenbridge (of which it is part) and five miles south west of Sevenoaks. It is in the civil parish of Chiddingstone. The reservoir is a nature reserve, in particular for bird watching; it is especially important for migrating osprey, though they are a rare sight now the reservoir is no longer stocked with trout.
The hamlet of Bough Beech is close to the Redhill to Tonbridge Line and has a pub, 'The Wheatsheaf'.
- "Sutton and East Surrey Water rebranded to SES Water". SES Water. 3 March 2017. Retrieved 3 March 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bough Beech.|
- Bough Beech Wildlife Reserve and Visitor Centre (Kent Wildlife Trust)
- Bough Beech Reservoir ornithology
- Bough Beech Local Information
- Wheatsheaf pub in Bough Beech
|This Kent location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|