Parish church of All Saints
|Area||5.48 km2 (2.12 sq mi)|
|Population||227 (parish, 2011 census)|
|• Density||41/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||97.7 miles (157.2 km)|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||KING’S LYNN|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Boughton is a village and a civil parish in the English county of Norfolk. The village is 44.4 miles (71.5 km) west of Norwich, 15.1 miles (24.3 km) south-south-west of King’s Lynn and 97.7 miles (157.2 km) north-east of London. The nearest town is Downham Market which is 7.3 miles (11.7 km) east of the village. The village is north of the route A134 which links King’s Lynn to Colchester. The nearest railway station is at Downham Market for the Fen Line which runs between King’s Lynn and Cambridge. The nearest airport is Norwich International Airport. The parish of Boughton in the 2001 census, has a population of 213, increasing to 227 at the 2011 Census. For the purposes of local government, the parish falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
- OS Explorer Map 236 (2006) – King’s Lynn, Downham Market & Swaffham. ISBN 0-319-23808-3
- County A to Z Atlas, Street & Road maps Norfolk, page 230 ISBN 978-1-84348-614-5
- Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 26 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Boughton, Norfolk.|
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Boughton.
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|