From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bouillon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bouillon can refer to
- Bouillon, a town in Belgium
- Bouillon (broth), a simple broth
- Bouillon (soup), a Haitian soup
- Bouillon (restaurant), a traditional French restaurant that offers good quality food fast, at affordable prices
- Bouillon (grape), another name for the French wine grape Folle Blanche
- A Bouillon cube, used in cooking, especially in soups
- The Lords of Bouillon, who existed during the Middle Ages in Lower Lorraine
- Godfrey de Bouillon, a Lord of Bouillon and a leader of the First Crusade
- The Duchy of Bouillon, which existed between 1291 and 1806
- Francis Bouillon, a defenseman for the Montreal Canadiens hockey team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bouillon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.