Bound on the Wheel
|Bound on the Wheel|
|Directed by||Joe De Grasse|
|Written by||Jules Furthman|
Ida May Park
Elsie Jane Wilson
|Distributed by||Universal Film Manufacturing Company|
|3 reels (approximately 30 minutes)|
Bound on the Wheel was a three act feature. The film is set in the east-side tenements of New York City. Elsie Jane Wilson plays the "embittered" Cora Getz and Lon Chaney plays the "drink-numbed 'good-for-nothing'".
The Modesto Evening News described the film as a "close and accurate study of life in the poor district of a large city, and like an Ibsen drama it looks squarely at life, omitting none of the sordid details.
- Elsie Jane Wilson as Cora Gertz
- Lon Chaney as Tom Coulahan
- Lydia Yeamans Titus as Mrs. Coulahan
- Arthur Shirley as Hans
- George Berrell
- Lule Warrenton as Mrs. Gertz
- Thomas Webster
- "Silent Era: Bound on the Wheel". silentera. Retrieved June 23, 2008.
- "Lyric Theatre (Ad)". Santa Ana Register (Santa Ana, California). August 14, 1915. p. 2. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- "Beautiful Elsie Jane Wilson in Photodramatic Debut at Orpheum". The Fort Wayne Journal-Gazette (Fort Wayne, Indiana). July 25, 1915. p. 16. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- "Amusements". Modesto Evening News (Modesto, California). August 26, 1915. p. 10. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
|This 1910s short drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|