From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bourbaki(s) may refer to :
Persons and science
- the family of French officers Bourbaki family (disambiguation)
- the group of mathematicians named Nicolas Bourbaki
- the computer scientist Nikolaos Bourbakis
- a place in Algeria, near Aïn-Tourcia and the site of Ancient city and former bishopric Columnata
- Bourbaki dangerous bend symbol
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bourbaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.