Bourbon Township, Douglas County, Illinois
Location in Douglas County
Douglas County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 5, 1867|
|• Total||43.1 sq mi (112 km2)|
|• Land||43.08 sq mi (111.6 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|• Density||95.7/sq mi (36.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61910, 61911, 61953|
|GNIS feature ID||0428695|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 43.1 square miles (112 km2), of which 43.08 square miles (111.6 km2) (or 99.95%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Arthur (eastern portion)
- Fillmore at
(These towns are listed as "historical" by the USGS.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Bourbon, Campbell, Fillmore, Miller, Yoder and Yoder.
- Arcola Consolidated Unit School District 306
- Arthur Community Unit School District 305
- State House District 110
- State Senate District 55
- "Bourbon Township, Douglas County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Garrett Township||Tuscola Township|
|Lowe Township, Moultrie County||Arcola Township|
|Jonathan Creek Township, Moultrie County||North Okaw Township, Coles County||Humboldt Township, Coles County|