Bourbonese Qualk are an experimental music group which existed from 1980 to 2003.
Bourbonese Qualk's credentials as early and important contributors to the industrial scene are borne out by their presence on the Elephant Table compilation from 1983. In 1987, Crab, Gilbert went their separate ways. Crab maintained the Bourbonese Qualk name. Crab, who had for years played virtually all instruments and electronics beyond percussion, left guitar work to Miles Miles and focused more and more on a large electronic sound, still recognizably funk-beat-driven as was much of their earlier music.
With Miles Miles' death in 2002, the members disbanded.
- Laughing Afternoon LP (Recloose Organization 1983)
- Hope LP (Recloose Organization 1984)
- The Spike LP (Dossier 1985)
- Preparing For Power LP (Recloose Organization 1986)
- Bourbonese Qualk LP (New International Recordings 1987)
- My Government is My Soul LP/CD (Fünfundvierzig 1990)
- Bo'Qu LP (New International Recordings 1990)
- Kneejerk Reaction EP (Praxis 1992)
- Qual EP (Praxis 1992)
- UnPop CD (Total F.I. 1993)
- Feeding the Hungry Ghost CD (Fünfundvierzig 1994)
- Autonomia CD (Praxis 1994)
- On Uncertainty (2000)
- Moscow (2002)