Bourchier Cove (Bulgarian: залив Баучър, ‘Zaliv Bourchier’ \'za-liv 'bau-ch&r\) is the 2.35 km wide cove indenting for 860 m the northwest coast of Smith Island in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica. Entered between Jireček Point and Villagra Point.
Bourchier Cove is located at Coordinates: . Bulgarian mapping in 2009.
- Chart of South Shetland including Coronation Island, &c. from the exploration of the sloop Dove in the years 1821 and 1822 by George Powell Commander of the same. Scale ca. 1:200000. London: Laurie, 1822.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Greenwich, Robert, Snow and Smith Islands. Scale 1:120000 topographic map. Troyan: Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2010. ISBN 978-954-92032-9-5 (First edition 2009. ISBN 978-954-92032-6-4)
- South Shetland Islands: Smith and Low Islands. Scale 1:150000 topographic map No. 13677. British Antarctic Survey, 2009.
- Antarctic Digital Database (ADD). Scale 1:250000 topographic map of Antarctica. Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research (SCAR). Since 1993, regularly upgraded and updated.
- L.L. Ivanov. Antarctica: Livingston Island and Smith Island. Scale 1:100000 topographic map. Manfred Wörner Foundation, 2017. ISBN 978-619-90008-3-0
- Bulgarian Antarctic Gazetteer. Antarctic Place-names Commission. (details in Bulgarian, basic data in English)
- SCAR Composite Antarctic Gazetteer.
This article includes information from the Antarctic Place-names Commission of Bulgaria which is used with permission.
|This Smith Island (South Shetland Islands) location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|