Aéroport de Bourges
|Operator||CCI du Cher|
|Elevation AMSL||529 ft / 161 m|
Location of Centre region in France
Bourges Airport (French: Aéroport de Bourges) (IATA: BOU, ICAO: LFLD) is an airport serving Bourges, a commune in the Cher department of the Centre region of France. It is located 3 km (1.6 NM) southwest of Bourges.
Bourges Airport resides at an elevation of 529 feet (161 m) above mean sea level. It has an asphalt paved runway designated 06/24 which measures 1,550 by 45 metres (5,085 ft × 148 ft) and a parallel grass runway measuring 915 by 60 metres (3,002 ft × 197 ft).
- LFLD – Bourges. AIP from French Service d'information aéronautique, effective 27 April 2017.
- "Aéroport de Bourges (BOU / LFLD)" (in French). Union des Aéroports Français. Retrieved 13 May 2010.
- Airport information for LFLD from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for BOU at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- "Bourges Airport (BOU / LFLD)". Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 13 May 2010.
|This French airport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|