Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bovis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bovis may refer to:
- Bovis Homes Group, a national British housebuilding company
- Bovis Lend Lease, an international construction management company and subsidiary of Lend Lease Corporation
- Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis, a mite subspecies
- Calculus bovis, niu-huang or ox bezoars, dried gallstones of cattle used in Chinese herbology where they are said to remove toxins from the body
- Julian Bovis, a British journalist and award-winning art director
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bovis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.