From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bovis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bovis may refer to:
- Bovis Homes Group, a national British housebuilding company
- Bovis Lend Lease, an international construction management company and subsidiary of Lend Lease Corporation
- Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis, a mite subspecies
- Calculus bovis, niu-huang or ox bezoars, dried gallstones of cattle used in Chinese herbology where they are claimed to remove toxins from the body
- Julian Bovis, a British journalist and award-winning Art Director
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bovis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.