Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bowl or bowls in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bowl is a common vessel used to serve food.
Bowl(s) or The Bowl may also refer to:
- Bowls, an outdoor bowling sport popular in the UK
- Bowl game, a post-season college gridiron football game in the U.S.
- The Bowl (Douglas), a multi-use stadium in Douglas, Isle of Man, UK
- Bowl (smoking), in cannabis culture, a smoking device, its bowl-shaped part, or its capacity
- Bowl, a part of a smoking pipe
- The Bowl (Cherokee chief), an 18th/19th century Native American leader
- Amphitheatre or bowl, an open-air venue for entertainment and performances
- "The Bowl" (short story), a story by F. Scott Fitzgerald, included in The Short Stories of F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Bowl, a part of a flush toilet
- Bowl, a type of trophy
- The Bowl, the name of a cirque in the Sandwich Range Wilderness of New Hampshire
- Beatrice Offshore Windfarm Ltd, or BOWL, a wind farm off the north east coast of Scotland
- List of college bowl games
- Super Bowl, the championship game of the National Football League in the United States
- Quiz bowl, a family of knowledge games
- Bowles (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing bowl
- Bole (disambiguation)
- Boule (disambiguation)
- Bowler (disambiguation)
- Bowling (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bowl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.