Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bowler or bowler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bowler may refer to:
- Bowler Rocks, a group of rocks off the north coast of Greenwich Island, Antarctica
- Bowler (cricket), a cricketer who delivers the ball to an opposing batsman
- Bowler (ten-pin), someone participating in the sport of bowling
- Bowler hat, a hard felt hat with a rounded crown
- Bowler (surname), an English surname
- Bowler (TV series), a 1973 British television series and spin off of The Fenn Street Gang
- Bowler Communications System, a protocol for controlling CNC machines
- Bowler Offroad, a maker of offroad vehicles
- Bowler, in marbles, a ⅞ inch (22mm) marble
- James "Lord Bowler" Lonefeather, a fictional character in The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.
- Bowl (disambiguation)
- Bowling (disambiguation)
- John Bowler (disambiguation)
- Peter Bowler (disambiguation)
- Thomas Bowler (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bowler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.