|Look up bowler or bowlers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bowler may refer to:
In arts and entertainment:
- Bowler (TV series), a 1973 British television series and spin off of The Fenn Street Gang
- Bowlers Exhibition Centre, a multi-use centre in Trafford, Greater Manchester, UK
- In The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., James "Lord Bowler" Lonefeather, a character
In sports and games:
- Bowler (cricket), a cricketer who delivers the ball to an opposing batsman
- Bowler (ten-pin), someone participating in the sport of bowling
- A participant in the sport of bowls
- In marbles, a ⅞ inch (22 mm) marble
- Bowler, Wisconsin
- Bowler Offroad, a maker of offroad vehicles
- Bowler Communications System, a protocol for controlling CNC machines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bowler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.