From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bowness may refer to:
- Rick Bowness, assistant coach for the Vancouver Canucks and former Canadian National Hockey League leftwinger
- Tim Bowness, English singer with No-Man and other projects
- Bowness-on-Windermere, a town in the Lake District of Cumbria, England
- Bowness-on-Solway, a village in Cumbria on the Anglo-Scottish border
- Bo'ness, a town in Scotland
- Bowness, Calgary, a former town in Canada, now a neighbourhood of Calgary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bowness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.