(Redirected from Bows)
|Look up bow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bow may refer to:
- Bow and arrow, a weapon
- Bow knot, a shoelace knot or a rosette
- Bow tie, a type of necktie
- An ornamental knot made of ribbon
- Pussy bow, a style of neckwear
- Bow (music), used to play a stringed instrument
- Musical bow, a musical instrument resembling an archer's bow
- EBow, electronic device for playing the electric guitar
- Bows (band), a band from the UK
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Bowing, bending the upper body as a social gesture
- Bow (Masters of the Universe), a character from the cartoon She-Ra: Princess of Power
- Dr. Rainbow "Bow" Johnson, a character from the sitcom Black-ish
- All pages beginning with "Bow"
- All pages with a title containing Bow
- Beau (disambiguation)
- Bo (disambiguation)
- Bowman (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.