From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bowser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bowser may refer to:
- Bowser (tanker), a generic name for a tanker of various liquids
- A fuel dispenser at a filling station in Australian & South African English
- Bowser, British Columbia, Canada, a community
- Bowser, Texas, United States, an unincorporated community
- Mount Bowser, Ross Dependency, Antarctica
- Bowser Valley, Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Bowser and Blue, a musical duo from Quebec, Canada who write and perform comedic songs
- Bowser (character), the main antagonist in the Mario franchise
- Bowser Jr., Bowser's son
- A fictional police officer from the cartoon C.O.P.S.
- The title character of Bowser the Hound, a children's book by Thornton Burgess
- Bowser railway station, Victoria, Australia
- Bowser Manufacturing, a manufacturer of model railroad items
- Bowser, a former mascot of the Indiana Pacers basketball team - see Boomer (mascot)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bowser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.