From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bowser in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bowser may refer to:
- Bowser (tanker), a generic name for a tanker of various kinds
- A fuel dispenser (in Australian English), a machine at a filling station that is used to pump liquid fuel into vehicles
- Bowser, British Columbia, an unincorporated community on Vancouver Island
- Bowser (surname)
- Bowser and Blue, a musical duo from Quebec, Canada who write and perform comedic songs
- A fictional police officer named Bowser from the cartoon C.O.P.S.
- Bowser Manufacturing, a manufacturer of model railroad items
- Boomer and Bowser, one of the two mascots owned by the Indiana Pacers, redirects to Boomer (mascot) cat costume
- Jon "Bowzer" Bauman, Sha Na Na singer, game show host and personality
- Bowser (character), the main antagonist in the Mario franchise
- Bowser Jr., Bowser's son
- Bowser the Hound, children's book by Thornton W. Burgess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bowser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.