Box Canyon, Texas
|Box Canyon, Texas|
Location of Box Canyon, Texas
|• Total||1.4 sq mi (3.7 km2)|
|• Land||1.4 sq mi (3.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|• Density||24/sq mi (9.2/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Box Canyon is a census-designated place (CDP) in Val Verde County, Texas, United States. The population was 34 at the 2010 census. This CDP was formed prior to the 2010 census from parts of the deleted Box Canyon-Amistad CDP. 
Box Canyon is located at (29.5335, -101.1586).
The area is served by the Comstock Independent School District.
- Box Canyon-Amistad, Texas, name of CDP at 2000 census
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Box Canyon CDP, Texas". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved February 1, 2012.
- "Population and Housing Unit Counts, 2010 Census of Population and Housing" (PDF). Texas: 2010. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Box Canyon CDP, Texas". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved February 1, 2012.
|This article about a location in Val Verde County, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|