Box Hill, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Box Wood plantation in Box Hill
|Population||902 (2016 census)|
|Location||42 km (26 mi) NW of Sydney CBD|
|LGA(s)||The Hills Shire|
|State electorate(s)||Castle Hill|
Box Hill is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Box Hill is located 42 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district in the local government area of The Hills Shire and part of the Hills District region.
Box Hill has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
According to the 2016 census of population, there were 902 people in Box Hill. 79.1% of people were born in Australia and 75.5% of people spoke only English at home. The most common responses for religion in Box Hill were Catholic 42.8%, Anglican 18.3% and No Religion 13.2%. 
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Box Hill (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 28 July 2018. Material was copied from this source, which is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- "The Hills' newest suburb officially named 'Gables'". The Hills Shire Council. 17 July 2020. Retrieved 20 October 2020.
- "Suburb Changes - 'Gables' The Hills' newest Suburb". The Hills Shire Council. Retrieved 14 August 2020.
- "Box Hill House in grounds of McCall gardens". New South Wales State Heritage Register. Office of Environment and Heritage. H00613. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Box Hill Inn". New South Wales State Heritage Register. Office of Environment and Heritage. H00724. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Box Hill, New South Wales.|
|This article related to the geography of Sydney is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|