From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boxers may refer to:
- Plural form of boxer
- "Boxers" (song), by Morrissey from his 1995 album World of Morrissey
- The Boxers, or "Fists of Righteous Harmony", participants in China's Boxer Rebellion in the late 19th century
- The Boxers (1972 film), a 1972 Hong Kong film
- The Boxers (1973 film), a 1973 Hong Kong film
- Boxers, a comic by Gene Luen Yang
- Two types of underwear:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boxers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.