|Look up boxing or bóxīng in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Boxing is a combat sport.
Boxing may also refer to:
- Lethwei or Burmese boxing, a Burmese martial art
- Kickboxing, a sporting martial art
- Chess boxing, a hybrid sport mixing elements from chess and boxing
- Boxing (1980 video game), an Atari 2600 video game
- Boxing (1981 video game), an Intellivision video game
- Boxing (1990 video game), a Game Boy video game
- Boxing (computer science), a process of placing a primitive type within an object so that the primitive can be used as an object
- Boxing County, in Shandong, China
- Boxing Day, a holiday
- "Boxing" (song), a Ben Folds Five song on their self-titled album from 1995
- Boxing the compass, the act of naming all thirty-two points of the compass
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boxing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.