From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Boy's Town)
Boys Town or Boystown may refer to:
- Boys Town (organization), an organization dedicated to the housing and education of at-risk children, founded by Father Edward J. Flanagan
- Boystown, Chicago, a gay village in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Boystown, County Wicklow, a civil parish in County Wicklow, Ireland
- Boys Town, Nebraska, a suburb of Omaha, Nebraska, USA, and the headquarters of the Boys Town organization
- Boy's Town (prostitution), a district in a Mexican border city that is formally designated for legalized prostitution
- Boyztown, a gay and underage red-light district in Pattaya, Thailand
- Boy's Town, Wayanad, India
- Boys' Town (Engadine), a residential school for boys with behavioural issues in Engadine, New South Wales, Australia
- Boys' Town Public School, an English medium school in Nashik, Maharashtra, India
- Boys' Town F.C., a Jamaican football club.
- Boys' Town Cricket Club, a Jamaican football club in the capital Kingston.
- Boys Town (film), a 1938 film about Father Flanagan and his work, starring Spencer Tracy and Mickey Rooney, with Henry Hull and Leslie Fenton
- Boystown (film), an unrelated 2007 Spanish comedy film
- Girls Town, films
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boys Town.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.