From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boya may refer to:
- Boya, Western Australia, locality on the Darling Scarp, in the Shire of Mundaring, Western Australia
- Boya, Nepal
- Boya, Pakistan
- Boya people, an ethnic group in Sudan
- Boyar caste, Boyar caste of India
- Casati Boya, paint manufacturer in Turkey
- Pierre Boya, Cameroonian footballer
- Yu Boya, ancient Chinese guqin player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.