From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boycott may refer to:
- A boycott, an organized ostracism as a means of protest
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Boycott (surname).|
- Arthur Boycott (1877-1938), British pathologist and naturalist
- Charles Boycott (1832–1897), a British land agent whose ostracism by his local community in Ireland gave rise to the word boycott
- Geoffrey Boycott (born 1940), English cricketer
- Rosie Boycott (born 1951), British journalist
- Boycott, Buckinghamshire, a village in the United Kingdom
- Boycott (1985 film), a 1985 film directed by Mohsen Makhmalbaf
- Boycott (2001 film), a 2001 film directed by Clark Johnson
- Boycott (novel), a 2012 novel by Colin C. Murphy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boycott.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.