This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Boyd Matson (born April 26, 1947) is the former anchor of National Geographic Explorer and a former co-anchor of NBC's Sunday Today program. He was also an NBC News correspondent in the 1980s, working mostly on news features and earlier as a sports reporter on KNBC in Los Angeles. He now hosts the show Wild Chronicles on PBS and the nationwide radio program NG Weekend. Matson also writes a monthly column for NG Traveler magazine. He lives in Virginia with his wife Betty Hudson and his two children.
- Slewinski, Christy (August 22, 1995). "To The Bat Cave & Beyond For This 'Explorer'". New York Daily News. Retrieved June 15, 2010.[permanent dead link]
- Huff, Richard (June 15, 2010). "Far-Out New Job For Ling: Leaving 'View' for 'Explorer'". New York Daily News. Retrieved June 15, 2010.[permanent dead link]
- Sharbutt, Jay (June 15, 2010). "Shriver, Matson Will Co-host 'Sunday Today'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved June 15, 2010.
- "Garrick Utley co-hosts NBC show". Kentucky New Era. Associated Press. January 27, 1988. Retrieved June 15, 2010.
- Dunfield, Allison (August 27, 2008). "Executive Class: Boyd Matson, TV Host, Wild Chronicles". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved June 15, 2010.
|This biographical article related to television journalism in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|