Boynton, East Riding of Yorkshire
Jump to navigation Jump to search
St Andrew's Church, Boynton
|Population||161 (2001 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||180 mi (290 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
The parish church of St Andrew's is a Grade I listed building. It includes memorials to the Strickland, later Cholmley, later Strickland-Constable Baronets, of Boynton (1641), whose seat was at Boynton Hall, which is also Grade I listed.
- "2001 Census: Key Statistics: Parish Headcounts: Area: Boynton CP (Parish)". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 14 May 2008.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Boynton Parish (1170211148)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 15 February 2018.
- Historic England. "Church of St Andrew (1083392)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Historic England. "Boynton Hall (1083385)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 16 April 2012.
- Gazetteer — A–Z of Towns Villages and Hamlets. East Riding of Yorkshire Council. 2006. p. 4.
- Media related to Boynton at Wikimedia Commons
- Historic England. "St Andrew's Church (166804)". Images of England.
- Boynton in the Domesday Book
- Boynton Village community website
|This East Riding of Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|