|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2006) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto: Boyolali Tersenyum|
Location of Boyolali Regency in Central Java
|• Total||1,015.10 km2 (391.93 sq mi)|
|• Density||940/km2 (2,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||WIB (UTC+7)|
|Area code(s)||+62 276|
Beside Mount Merbabu, the famous Mount Merapi is also located in this regency.
Places of interest
- Mount Merapi, the most active volcano in Indonesia. Can be reach through Selo district.
- Umbul Tlatar, natural spring pool located 7 km to the north of Boyolali city.
- Umbul Pengging, natural spring pool at Banyudono district.
- Kedung Ombo Dam, mainly used for irrigations purpose.
- Woodball Course Tlatar, mainly Woodball Arena insede Umbul Tlatar area.
Boyolali regency surrounded by other regencies: Klaten Regency and Yogyakarta province in the south; Sukoharjo, Karanganyar and Sragen regencies and Solo city in the east; Salatiga city and Grobogan Regency in the north; and Magelang Regency in the west.
- Intercity buses
- Dokar, two-wheel carriage powered by horse
- Pedicab (Indonesian: Becak)
- Angkota, minibus car
- (in Indonesian) Official website