Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Origin||Seoul, South Korea|
Boys24 (Korean: 소년24 'Sonyeon Ishipsa', stylized as BOYS24) was a South Korean pre-debut boy group formed by CJ E&M through a 2016 survival show with the same name. There were twenty-seven members in the group divided into four units. The group performed regular shows in their own concert hall, with the debut of the final eight members IN2IT on October 26, 2017.
The first promotional unit (later dubbed Unit Black) who were selected from the 'BOYS24 The 1st Semi-Final' concert consists of Park Doha, Hwang Inho, Oh Jinseok, Kim Sunghyun, Kim Yonghyun, Jung Yeontae, Yoo Youngdoo and Han Hyunuk. The unit release their first single album, Steal Your Heart on April 11, 2017 on Mnet's M! Countdown with the song title "Steal Your Heart".
After completing 260 concerts, the final group was selected from "The Final", consist of eight members: Yoo Youngdoo (Yoo Jiahn), Jeong Yeontae, Hwang Inho, Han Hyunuk, Isaac Voo, Lee Inpyo, Kim Jinsub and Kim Sunghyun. They debuted on October 26, 2017 as IN2IT.
On January 10, 2016 CJ E&M announced that they were investing 25 billion won ($20.6 million) over the next three years in a new boy band to perform throughout the year at a permanent venue. CJ E&M had named the boy band and project name “Boys24”, to air the whole process from selecting members to performing in front of audiences.
Concept of Boys24
First, Ahn Seok-joon set the stage of 'Boys24' as four stages, the first being 'excavation'. Of the total of 5500 applicants, 49 were selected by Mnet.com as untreated gemstones. The second stage was 'competition'. The unfinished 49 people formed a total of seven unit teams, where they would vividly confirm their intense competition. The third stage was 'growth', a process of the birth of a 24-member Boys24, which would be confirmed in the theater. The final stage was 'evolution'. It could be said that they had evolved to become a crystal, and among the 24 people, a few select members who had the highest level in all aspects would make their debut as an idol group. They would enter the world of 'pro' and start full-scale activity.
January 2016 - August 2017
The auditions were held from January 18 to February 19. However, due to the large number of applicants, which was more than 4000, the final date of the audition was shifted to March 11. Forty-nine participants who passed the audition competed in a survival show which began airing on 18 June 2016.
After the survival show ended, twenty-eight people were selected as Boys24 members, and the group held their concert three to five days a week in rotation. The concert was set to take place at the Boys 24 X Booto Hall, also known as Mesa Hall, near Shinsegae's duty-free shop in Myeongdong, Seoul. The first concert was held on September 22, 2016.
On August 25, 2016 the group made a special appearance at M! Countdown performing their song "Rising Star". In September 2016, Yellow Unit from the group were chosen as the models for 새싹보리 a barley drink, sold by CJ Health Care. On September 10, 2016, Unit Yellow and Unit Sky from the group held their first fan meeting in Hong Kong. On September 27 and 28, 2016, the group held "Boys24 Live Preview" press call at their own hall to promote their own concert.
On November 2, 2016, Unit Yellow's music video for "E" was released as an award for the unit for being MVP Unit. The track also released on music sites and charted No.1 on Mnet's music chart. On November 3, 2016, Unit Yellow and Unit Sky made a special appearance at M! Countdown performing their song "E". A week later all units from the group made a special appearance again on M! Countdown performing "E".
On December 1, 2016, the group announced that they would collaborate with DIA TV as part of Monthly Idol project broadcasting with various creators from DIA TV. On December 7, 2016, the group released two versions of their first live album from their concert BOYS24 LIVE in CD format. The first version of the album was recorded by Unit White and Unit Green while the second version of the album was recorded by Unit Sky and Unit Yellow.
On March 5, 2017, the group held 'BOYS24 The 1st Semi-Final' concert at the Hall of Peace at Kyung Hee University in Dongdaemun, Seoul. The concert was broadcast live on Mnet and M2. Through the concert Park Doha, Jin Sungho, Hwang Inho, Oh Jinseok, Kim Sunghyun, Kim Yonghyun, Jung Yeontae, Yoo Youngdoo and Han Hyunuk were selected to promote as promotional unit for three months. The promotional unit would perform on KCON Japan, music programs, and entertainment shows.
On March 10, 2017, CJ E&M and Liveworks announced that Jin Sungho to leave his position as part of the first promotional unit but still remain in the group following controversies about his past actions in junior high school. The first promotional unit would move forward as an eight-member group.
On March 23, 2017, the group announced that the first promotional unit official name was Unit Black. The name was voted by fans through a team naming event that was announced on the group's official fan cafe. On April 11, 2017, the unit released their first single album, Steal Your Heart on Mnet's M! Countdown with their song "Steal Your Heart".
On August 12, 2017, the group held 'BOYS24 The Final' concert at Olympic Park Olympic Hall, Seoul, marking the end of Boys24 survival project after 1 year and 6 months. The concert was broadcast live through V Live. Hwang Inho, Jung Yeontae, Kim Jinsub, Kim Sunghyun, Yoo Youngdoo, Isaac Voo, and Jin Sungho were announced as final group members by fans vote, while Lee Inpyo and Han Hyunuk were selected as Wild Card directly by company, completing final line-up as nine-member group. The final group would start their overseas promotions right away, starting with visiting Japan on August 26 followed by Korea Tourism Organization invitation to Kazakhstan in September.
On August 14, 2017, MMO Entertainment, who manage the debut team, announced that Jin Sungho to had left the team due to differing musical point of view.
|Presented by||Oh Yeon-seo|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8 (see list)|
|Executive producer(s)||Shin Hyeong-kwan|
|Running time||80–120 minutes|
|Original release||June 18, 2016|
The survival show with the same name as the group was a 2016 reality boy group unit survival show that aired every Saturday 10pm on Mnet and tvN. It was a large-scale project in which the units of a selected number of members would be produced from a pool of 49 free-agents.
The show consists of 8 episodes, airing from June 18, 2016 to August 6, 2016. The highest ratings for this show is 0.8%.
MC & masters
- Oh Yeon-seo (MC)
- Shin Hye-sung (Director)
- Lee Min-woo (Director)
- Jeon Bong-jin (Vocal Master)
- Ha Hwi-dong (Dance Master)
- Vasco (Rap Master)
- Yoo Jae-hwan (Special Vocal Master)
- Basick (Special Rap Master)
- Choi Young-joon (Special Dance Master)
The winners of BOYS24 are Unit Yellow, Unit White, Unit Green, and Unit Sky. Unit Yellow were selected as the MVP team and were awarded 200 million won (approximately $171,220) of investment into their music production and unit activities promotion. Sangmin from Unit Sky withdrew from BOYS24 due to personal reasons, which included health issues. Online votes were held to pick five contestants who were formerly eliminated on the show to replace Sangmin's position. The votes took place August 10–15 with the winners of the vote being announced on August 16. The five contestants with the highest votes were Jin Sungho, Jung Yeontae, Han Hyunuk, Kim Sunghyun, and Tak Jinkyu. Jin Sungho was added to Unit Green, Jung Yeontae was added to Unit Yellow, Kim Sunghyun was added to Unit White, Han Hyunuk and Tak Jinkyu were added to Unit Sky.
- Episode 1 : 2016.6.18 : TOP7 selection : n/a
- Episode 2 : 2016.6.25 : TOP7 chose Unit members and mission : 0.8%
- Episode 3 : 2016.7.02 : Unit mission : 0.6%
- Episode 4 : 2016.6.09 : First Unit Mission : n/a
- Episode 5 : 2016.6.16 : Second Unit Mission : n/a
- Episode 6 : 2016.6.23 : Third Unit Mission : n/a
- Episode 7 : 2016.6.30 : Third Unit Mission : n/a
- Episode 8 : 2016.8.06 : Final Unit Mission : 0.8%
At the final episode of the survival show, the group originally had twenty-four members that were separated in to four units. The units were Unit Yellow, Unit White, Unit Green, and Unit Sky with each unit containing six members. However, shortly after the survival show ended Lee Sangmin withdrew from the group then five eliminated members were revived to replace his position. The revival made each unit consist of seven members and the total group then consisted of twenty-eight members. Unit Yellow consists Jung Yeontae, Lee Louoon, Choi Seonghwan, Oh Jinseok, Kim Hongin, Shin Jaemin, and Lee Changmin. Unit White consists of Park Doha, Yoo Youngdoo, Hwang Inho, Choi Jaehyun, Lee Haejoon, Kim Jinsub, and Kim Sunghyun. Unit Green consists of Jin Sungho, Go Jihyeong, Choi Chani, Jung Minhwan, Lee Inpyo, Kang San, and Chae Hocheol. Unit Sky consists of Tak Jinkyu, Han Hyunuk, Isaac Voo, Park Yongkwon, Kim Yonghyun, Lee Woojin, and Lee Hwayoung. Lee Louoon, Park Doha, Lee Inpyo, and Kim Yonghyun were leaders of their respective units. This Unit line-up performed from September 22, 2016, to March 19, 2017.
On November 20, 2016, the group announced that they would perform with the new line-up that was called Collabo line-up. The Collabo line-up swapped: four members between Unit White and Unit Sky; three members between Unit Yellow and Unit Green. Collabo Yellow consists of Lee Louoon, Choi Seonghwan, Lee Changmin, Kang San, Jung Minhwan, Jin Sungho, and Chae Hocheol. Collabo White consists of Park Doha, Hwang Inho, Lee Haejoon, Kim Sunghyun, Han Hyunuk, Isaac Voo, and Lee Woojin. Collabo Green consists of Go Jihyeong, Lee Inpyo, Choi Chani, Jung Yeontae, Oh Jinseok, Kim Hongin, and Shin Jaemin. Collabo Sky consists of Tak Jinkyu, Kim Yonghyun, Park Yongkwon, Choi Jaehyun, Yoo Youngdoo, Kim Jinsub, and Lee Hwayoung. The Collabo line-up performed from December 7, 2016, to March 14, 2017.
On February 10, 2017, Lee Hwayoung stopped performing on concert then was removed from the group on February 14, 2017. His departures made Unit Sky and Collabo Sky consist of six members and the total group consists twenty-seven members.
On March 5, 2017, the group announced new units which are Unit White, Unit Red, Unit Blue, and Unit Purple. The respective leaders from each unit are Jin Sungho, Hwang Inho, Park Doha, and Kim Sunghyun who were chosen from the members with the highest points voted by fans. Unit White consists of Park Doha, Yoo Youngdoo, Oh Jinseok, Lee Louoon, Isaac Voo, Go Jihyeong, and Kang San. Unit Red consists of Jin Sungho, Han Hyunuk, Tak Jinkyu, Choi Chani, Lee Haejoon, Kim Hongin, and Park Yongkwon. Unit Blue consists of Hwang Inho, Kim Yonghyun, Jung Minhwan, Lee Inpyo, Shin Jaemin, Lee Changmin, and Chae Hocheol. Unit Purple consists of Kim Sunghyun, Jung Yeontae, Choi Seonghwan, Choi Jaehyun, Kim Jinsub and Lee Woojin. This new units line-up would perform starting from March 24, 2017.
On March 10, 2017, Jin Sungho voluntarily left his position from Unit Red leader. On March 24, 2017, the group announced that Tak Jinkyu to be the leader of Unit Red for temporary. On July 5, CJ E&M announced that Oh Jinseok would not be participating in the final of Boys24, but would finish the BOYS24 Live Concert up until August 6.
- Unit leader
- Member of first promotional unit
- Revived members from voting
- Revived members from revival mission
- Unit Black (first Apromotional unit)
|Early voting||SMS||Audience vote|
|Park Do-ha (박도하)||24.8||25.7||33.9||84.5||1st Member|
|Hwang In-ho (황인호)||29.2||27.9||14.6||71.6||3rd Member|
|Oh Jin-seok (오진석)||19.8||21.4||26.8||67.9||4th Member|
|Kim Sung-hyun (김성현)||24.6||23.6||19.6||67.8||5th Member|
|Kim Yong-hyun (김용현)||15.7||17.1||24.8||57.7||6th Member|
|Jung Yeon-tae (정연태)||6.2||10.7||40.0||56.9||7th Member|
|Yoo Young-doo (유영두)||16.0||19.3||17.4||52.7||8th Member|
|Han Hyun-uk (한현욱)||None||Wild Card[b]|
- Withdrawn from his position as part of promotional unit.
- Wild Card member was picked by staff.
Debuting members (the final)
|Early voting||Audience vote|
|Hwang In-ho (황인호)||47.50||24.40||71.90||1st Member|
|Jung Yeon-tae (정연태)||19.17||50.00||69.17||2nd Member|
|Kim Jin-sub (김진섭)||28.25||34.23||62.48||3rd Member|
|Kim Sung-hyun (김성현)||35.25||20.24||55.49||4th Member|
|Yoo Young-doo (유영두; Jiahn)||20.01||32.14||52.15||5th Member|
|Isaac Voo (부아이젝)||21.56||22.02||43.58||6th Member|
|Lee In-pyo (이인표)||22.81||15.77||38.58||8th Member[b]|
|Han Hyun-uk (한현욱)||23.86||14.58||38.44||9th Member[b]|
- Withdrawn from his position as part of final line-up
- Wild Card member picked by staff.
|Title||Year||Recorded by||Peak chart
|"Rising Star"||2016||BOYS24||—||N/A||Non-album single|
|"YOLO"||Unit Yellow||—||BOYS24 FINAL STAGE|
|"Candy Shop"||Unit Green||—|
|"Time Leap"||Unit White||—|
|"E (Unit Yellow ver.)"||Unit Yellow||—||Non-album singles|
|"Steal Your Heart" (뺏겠어)||2017||Unit Black||—||Steal Your Heart|
|"—" denotes items that did not chart or were not released.|
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|Steal Your Heart||
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released in that region.|
|Title||Album details||Peak chart positions||Sales|
|BOYS24 LIVE #ver1. UNIT GREEN + WHITE||N/A|
|BOYS24 LIVE #ver2. UNIT YELLOW + SKY|
|2016||"Rising Star"||Zanybros||49 contestants|
|"Rising Star (Dance Version)"|
|"E (Unit Yellow Version)"||Unit Yellow (Louoon, Seonghwan, Hongin, Jaemin, Jinseok, and Changmin)|
|"E (Dance Version)"||28 members from 4 units|
|2017||"Steal Your Heart"||Unit Black (Doha, Inho, Jinseok, Sunghyun, Yonghyun, Yeontae, Youngdoo, and Hyunuk)|
- BOYS24 (Mnet, tvN, 2016)
- Wiki BOYS24 (Mnet, 2017)
- BOYS24 The 1st Semi Final (Mnet, 2017)
- BOYS24 The Final (Naver/V Live App, 2017)
Concerts & Tours
- BOYS24 LIVE CONCERT: Seoul, South Korea (September 22nd, 2016 - August 6, 2017)
- BOYS24 The 1st Semi-Final: Seoul, South Korea (March 5th, 2017)
- BOYS24 The Final: Seoul, South Korea (August 12, 2017)
- KCON '17: Tokyo, Japan (May 21, 2017)
- IdolCon '17: Seoul, South Korea (May 26–27, 2017)
|새싹보리||Unit Yellow (Louoon, Seonghwan, Hongin, Jaemin, Jinseok, and Changmin)|
Overseas Fan Meeting and Showcase
|September 10, 2016||Hong Kong||Plaza Hollywood X BOYS24 Fan Meeting in Hong Kong||Unit Yellow and Unit Sky[a]||Plaza Hollywood|
|December 3, 2016||Tokyo||少年24 JAPAN OFFICIAL FANCLUB EVENT～1st H:Our Party～||Unit Yellow and Unit White[b]||Ebisu Garden Place|
|June 10, 2017||Taipei||BOYS24 1ST SHOWCASE TOUR IN TAIPEI||Unit Black[c]||ATT Show Box|
- Unit Yellow: Yeontae, Louoon, Seonghwan, Jinseok, Hongin, Jaemin, Changmin
- Unit Sky: Jinkyu, Hyunuk, Isaac, Yongkwon, Yonghyun, Woojin, Hwayoung
- Unit Yellow: Yeontae, Louoon, Seonghwan, Jinseok, Hongin, Jaemin, Changmin
- Unit White: Doha, Youngdoo, Inho, Jaehyun, Haejoon, Jinsub, Sunghyun
- Line-Up: Doha, Youngdoo, Yeontae, Inho, Hyunuk, Jinseok, Sunghyun, Yonghyun
Awards and nominations
|2016||BOYS24||International K-Music Awards ||Best Newcomer||Nominated|
- Chung, Joo-won (June 16, 2016). "49 idol hopefuls shoot for the stars in CJ E&M's 'Boys24'". Yonhap News. Retrieved December 15, 2016.
- "BOYS24 Units". Archived from the original on December 20, 2016. Retrieved December 15, 2016.
- "[인터뷰] 인투잇 "260회 상설공연·소년24, 도약 위한 밑거름..성장할 것". enews24. Archived from the original on 2017-12-05. Retrieved 2017-12-05.
- "BOYS24 Project Intro". Archived from the original on October 20, 2016. Retrieved October 20, 2016.
- "After 'Produce 101' success, Mnet to launch boy band survival show". The Korea Times. May 9, 2016. Retrieved December 15, 2016.
- Moon, Kyung-nim (February 15, 2017). "소년24, 팬 투표로 최애의 운명을 결정한다! 세미파이널 1차전 티켓 오픈" (in Korean). 서울경제. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- Lim, Joo-hyun (March 5, 2017). "'소년24' 9人 활동 멤버 "꿈을 향해 전진하겠다" 소감" (in Korean). StarNews. Retrieved March 6, 2017.
- Hong, Se-young (March 6, 2017). "소년24, 첫 활동팀 9인 결정… "오는 4월 싱글 발매" [공식]" (in Korean). SportsDonga. Retrieved March 6, 2017.
- Seon, Mi-gyeong (March 23, 2017). "소년24, 첫 유닛 블랙 본격 활동.."4월 싱글 발매"" (in Korean). Osen. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
- Hong, Claira (April 13, 2017). "Watch: WINNER Takes 1st Win With "Really Really" On "M!Countdown," Performances By Girl's Day, Jung Eun Ji, Unit Black, And More". Soompi. Retrieved April 24, 2017.
- Kim, Mi-ji (April 13, 2017). "소년24 유닛 블랙, 첫 단체컷 공개…11일 싱글 발매". eSportsNews. Retrieved April 3, 2017.
- "'소년24' 최종 8인, 인투잇으로 팀명 확정... 가을 데뷔 예정". naver.
- Jung, Eun-jin (January 11, 2016). "CJ E&M launches mega K-pop project 'Boys 24'". Kpop Herald. Retrieved December 15, 2016.
- "CJ to invest $20m in nurturing 24-member boy band". Kpop Herald. January 10, 2016. Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- Kim, Hajin (June 16, 2016). "[TEN 현장] '소년24', '프로듀스101', AKB48과 달라야 한다" (in Korean). Tenasia. Retrieved June 16, 2016.
- Kim, Ji-young (February 16, 2016). "'Boys 24' extends audition due to popularity". Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- Son, Ji-hyoung (July 13, 2016). "All 3,000 tickets for Boys 24 concert snapped up". Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- "EXO win #1 + Performances from August 25th 'M! Countdown'!". Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- "Contestants of 'Boys 24' to perform on 'M! Countdown' for the first time!". Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- Go, Su-jin (September 3, 2016). "'소년24' MVP유닛 옐로우, 첫 광고 발탁! '소년미' 발산". Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- Choi, Seung-hae (September 13, 2016). "BOYS24 Successfully Completes Hong Kong Fan Meeting". Mwave. Archived from the original on September 14, 2016. Retrieved September 13, 2016.
- Sung, Mi-kyung (September 27, 2016). "보이즈 비 엠비셔스"..소년24, 비상 위한 날개짓[종합]" (in Korean). Osen. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- "Watch: BOYS24's Unit Yellow Gives Their All In Sci-Fi-Inspired MV For "E"". Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- Kwon, Young-mi (November 4, 2016). "소년24 'E', 엠넷닷컴 1위 기록…방송활동 없이 이례적 성과" (in Korean). Kookje. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
- "BOYS24 Thanks BTS And VIXX For Their Warm Encouragement". Retrieved December 9, 2016.
- "M COUNTDOWN Ep. 499". Archived from the original on December 20, 2016. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- "M COUNTDOWN Ep. 500". Archived from the original on December 20, 2016. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- Lee, So-hee (December 1, 2016). "소년24, 다이아 TV 콜라보...가상 월드투어 '월간 아이돌' 출연" (in Korean). etnews. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- "BOYS24 LIVE CD 특별 판매". Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- "소년24 측 "화영, 사생활 문제 등으로 퇴출 및 계약해지" (in Korean). Naver. February 14, 2017. Retrieved February 21, 2017.
- Park, Jin-hee (February 14, 2017). "소년24 화영, 막말 수준 역대급…결국 팀 퇴출" (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved February 21, 2017.
- Won, Jin-hee (February 2, 2017). "소년24, 'Semi-final 1차전' 개최... 첫 번째 활동팀 선발" (in Korean). Zenith News. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- Won, Jin-hee (February 15, 2017). "소년24, 'SEMI FINAL' 티켓 오픈... '활동팀은 누구?'" (in Korean). Zenith News. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- Yoon, So-hee (February 2, 2017). "소년24, 변화와 계속되는 서바이벌 '활동 팀 9인 선발+새 유닛 구성'" (in Korean). The Fact. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- Kim, Eun-ae (March 10, 2017). "[공식입장 전문] '소년24' 측 "진성호, 과거논란으로 활동팀에서 하차"" (in Korean). Osen. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- Hwang, Ji-young (March 10, 2017). "'소년24' 측 "인성논란 진성호 자진하차…루머엔 법정대응" [공식]" (in Korean). Ilgan Sports. Retrieved March 11, 2017.
- Kim, Mi-ji (March 23, 2017). "소년24 첫 활동팀, '유닛 블랙'으로 팀명 확정…4월 앨범 발매" (in Korean). e-Sports News. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
- No, Yoon-jeong (March 23, 2017). "'4월 싱글 발표' 소년24, 첫 활동팀명은 '유닛 블랙'" (in Korean). Herald Pop. Retrieved March 23, 2017.
- Jung, Yu-na (July 5, 2017). "소년24, 8월 12일 '소년24 더 파이널' 개최…최종멤버 선발" (in Korean). Sport Chosun. Retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Byun, Jin-hee (August 9, 2017). "'D-3' 소년24, '소년24 THE FINAL' 네이버 V앱 생중계 확정" (in Korean). Zenith News. Retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Lee, So-dam (August 12, 2017). "[V라이브 종합] 황인호부터 한현욱 9人..'소년24' 데뷔 꽃길 확정" (in Korean). OSEN. Retrieved August 12, 2017.
- "'9人 데뷔' 소년24, 황인호부터 한현욱까지…'꽃길만 걸어요'(V라이브 종합)" (in Korean). MBN News. August 12, 2017. Retrieved August 12, 2017.
- Gil, Hye-sung (August 13, 2017). "소년24, 데뷔팀 9인 최종 확정..1년6개월 대장정 마무리" (in Korean). Starnews. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- "'프로듀스101' 남매 탄생…'소년24' 내달 첫방송 [공식입장]". Retrieved October 20, 2016.
- Park, So-hyun (August 6, 2016). "'소년24' MVP는 옐로우…150일 대장정 마무리? 이제 시작! (종합)" (in Korean). X Sport News. Retrieved March 13, 2017.
- "New Boy Group Survival Show "Boys24" Has A Premiere Date, Reveals Format". May 9, 2016.
- "'Boys 24's Sangmin drops out of ongoing competition for personal reasons + viewers to vote again". August 9, 2016.
- "소년24, 유닛 콜라보 대작전!!!" (in Korean). November 20, 2016. Retrieved March 13, 2017.
- Byeon, Jin-hee (March 6, 2017). "[특집] 소년24 ② NEW 유닛, 벌써부터 기대된다!" (in Korean). Zenith News. Retrieved March 13, 2017.
- "소년24 THE FINAL 최종 데뷔 멤버 선발 방식 안내" (in Korean). Daum.
- "Gaon Digital Chart". Gaon Music Chart. Archived from the original on 2015-08-27.
- 2017년 04월 Album Chart [April 2017 Album Chart]. Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Retrieved May 11, 2017.
- 2017년 05월 Album Chart [May 2017 Album Chart]. Gaon Music Chart (in Korean). Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "2016년, 당신이 사랑할 소년들이 온다!소년24". Naver.
- Hong, Seung-han (February 15, 2017). "[엔터비즈]'소년24' CJ E&M 신상화 국장, 공연형 아이돌로 새로운 K팝을 꿈꾸다" (in Korean). ImPlay. Archived from the original on February 23, 2017. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- "소년24 네이버TV". Naver.
- "소년24,오는 5일(일)'소년24 Re:born SEMI FINAL 1차전' 개최". sedaily.
- "2016.06.18 ~ 2017.08.12 당신이 사랑한 소년, 소년24 THE FINAL!". Naver.
- Park, So-young (December 5, 2016). "소년24, 열도 접수..후지TV도 반한 소년들의 日 팬미팅" (in Korean). Osen. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- "International K-Music Awards Nominee". Japako Music. 5 December 2016. Archived from the original on 2018-01-31. Retrieved 14 December 2016.