Boys Ranch, Texas
|Unincorporated community & census-designated place|
|• Total||1.6 sq mi (4.1 km2)|
|• Land||1.6 sq mi (4.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||3,186 ft (971 m)|
|• Density||180/sq mi (69/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1352792|
Boys Ranch is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in northeastern Oldham County, Texas, United States, on the site of the original county seat, Tascosa. It lies along U.S. Route 385 northeast of the city of Vega, the county seat of Oldham County. Although Boys Ranch is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 79010. This was a new CDP for the 2010 census with a population of 282. 
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '08. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2008, p. 98.
- Zip Code Lookup Archived June 15, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Population and Housing Unit Counts, 2010 Census of Population and Housing" (PDF). Texas: 2010.
- "Boys Ranch, Texas :: Boundary Map of Boys Ranch, Texas".
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Boys Ranch, Texas
- Climate Summary for Boys Ranch, Texas
|This article about a location in Oldham County, Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|