From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boz may refer to:
- Boz, a village in Doștat Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Boz, a village in Brănișca Commune, Hunedoara County, Romania
- Boz, Ain, a French commune
- Boz River (disambiguation)
People and fictional characters:
- BoZ, a fictional rock band in Shaman King, a Japanese manga series
- Boz, danewort (Sambucus ebulus), or colorant made from the fruits of that plant
- Bergen op Zoom, a city in the Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.