Boz Scaggs & Band
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Boz Scaggs & Band|
|Studio album by |
|Studio||Olympic Studios, London, CBS Studios, New York City and CBS Studios, San Francisco|
|Genre||Rock, blue-eyed soul|
|Producer||Boz Scaggs, Glyn Johns|
|Boz Scaggs chronology|
All tracks written by Boz Scaggs, except where indicated.
- "Monkey Time" (Scaggs, Clive Arrowsmith)
- "Runnin' Blue" (Scaggs, Pat O'Hara)
- "Up to You" (Scaggs, Arrowsmith)
- "Love Anyway"
- "Flames of Love" (Scaggs, Arrowsmith)
- "Here to Stay"
- "Nothing Will Take Your Place"
- "Why Why" (Scaggs, Tim Davis)
- "You're So Good"
- Boz Scaggs – guitar, vocals
- David Brown – bass
- Chepito Areas – conga, timbales on "Flames of Love"
- Michael Carabello – percussion, conga, timbales on "Flames of Love"
- Lee Charleton – saw, harp on "Here to Stay"
- Rita Coolidge Ensemble – background vocals on "Flames of Love"
- Dorothy Morrison – background vocals on "Flames of Love"
- Mel Martin – saxophone
- Pat O'Hara – trombone
- Tom Poole – trumpet, flugelhorn
- George Rains – drums, percussion
- Doug Simril – guitar, piano
- Joachim Young – organ, piano, keyboards, vibraphone
- Clive Arrowsmith - photography
|This 1970s album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|