(Redirected from Bozhou (Song))
Bozhou (亳州) is a prefecture-level city in Anhui, China, named after the historical prefecture.
Bozhou may also refer to the following places in China:
- Bozhou District (播州), Guizhou, named after the tusi chiefdom
- Bozhou, Hunan (波洲), a town in Xinhuang Dong Autonomous County, Hunan
- Bortala Mongol Autonomous Prefecture, prefecture in Xinjiang, sometimes abbreviated as Bozhou (博州)
- Bo Prefecture (Anhui), prefecture between the 7th and 20th centuries in modern Anhui and Henan
- Bo Prefecture (Shandong) (博州), prefecture between the 6th and 13th centuries in modern Shandong
- Bozhou Tusi or Bo Prefecture (播州), prefecture and chiefdom in modern Guizhou
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.